Citicus Limited has released the latest version of its leading information risk management product, Citicus ONE. Release 1.2 represents a major step forward for Citicus and provides its customers with an unparalleled tool for driving down the risks of using IT systems.
Citicus ONE is based on an understanding of the real drivers of information risk derived from many years of statistical research. The new functionality announced in Release 1.2 of the product includes the ability to:
- analyse the dependencies between information systems and the impact of these on risk
- compare the risk of information systems with that of similar systems in other organisations
- assess risk through mini-workshops involving business and IT personnel and track all comments and actions that have a bearing on risk
- support an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that is compliant with the latest version of BS7799-Part 2:2002
- track the business impact of incidents in terms of lost staff time as well as financial impact.
These features significantly extend the capabilities of the core product, originally released in April 2002.
Citicus ONE Release 1.2 can either be installed on an organisation's intranet or can be accessed as a service hosted by Citicus. The hosted service provides an ideal way of starting to monitor information risk quickly and easily.
Citicus ONE is now in use in many world-leading organisations in Europe, North America and South Africa. Users represent industry sectors including banking, financial services, consumer products, electronics, government, utilities and manufacturing. Citicus is currently working with these customers in a collaborative development programme to extend Citicus ONE further, for example to address other areas of operational risk.
For more information, contact:
Simon Oxley, Marco Kapp or Sian Alcock, Citicus Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7203 8405