Citicus ONE Release 2.1 was issued on schedule on 17th October 2005. It delivers some significant enhancements to the major upgrade of our risk and compliance management software released earlier this year. The new features include:
- 'Smart’ standards of practice / compliance checklists: an improved way of categorizing controls as discretionary or non-discretionary; new facilities for importing / exporting standards and checklists (along with all their ‘applicability settings’) in XML format; and enhanced presentation of compliance results.
- Provision of additional standards / checklists: The Information Security Forum’s 2005 Standard of good practice and British Standard BS 7799-2:2005 (ISO/IEC 27001:2005) are now included.
- Recorded notes and comments: a new report combining comments entered by evaluators highlighting weak points or achievement, with system-generated notes that can highlight all factors that adversely affect measured risk.
- Generation of issues and action items: recorded notes and comments can be automatically converted into issues and / or action items when compiling Schedules of issues or Action plans. Issues or action items may be edited, prioritized and issues may then be linked to actions. This helps evaluators to keep track of all remediation activity.
- Workflow aids: enhanced information is provided about the evaluation status of each information resource being monitored by Citicus ONE.
- Data extract: administrators of the system can extract risk data in XML format for use outside the system, via a convenient user interface.
Contact Citicus for further details and for pricing information on Citicus ONE.
Simon Oxley, Marco Kapp or Sian Alcock, Citicus Limited
Tel: +44 (0)20 7203 8405