Citicus ONE provides a proven, award-winning approach for managing information risk, supplier risk and other key areas of operational risk across your enterprise
Our powerful, web-based Citicus ONE risk and compliance management software delivers the full range of functionality you need to:
- measure the level of risk posed by the assets, entities, processes and / or activities on which your enterprise depends, including IT or paper-based information systems / data, sites, suppliers and other external parties; Citicus ONE enables you to measure and manage all key areas of operational risk
- manage the risk they pose down to the level that your top management or risk committee determine is acceptable (ie that reflects their risk appetite);
- achieve compliance with the full range of policies, standards and regulations that apply.
The system is designed to help you manage risk and compliance reliably, efficiently and in a way that builds support from:
- the business eg asset 'owners', line managers, senior executives;
- key professionals eg IT, IT security, health & safety, security, risk management, internal / external audit;
- external stakeholders including customers, trading partners, regulators, investors, the public.
Citicus ICS is special implementation of Citicus ONE optimized for managing risks in industrial control systems such as SCADA and other process control environments.
Designed for deployment across private- and public-sector enterprises of all sizes, our software can be:
- installed in-house and accessed across your corporate intranet;
- delivered as a hosted service, with users gaining secure access to it across the Internet;
- installed on a laptop if need be for demonstration, training or small-scale use.
Deployment is easy since no software need be installed on users' machines (users simply interact with Citicus ONE's rich capabilities via their browsers and obtain high-quality results that they can view, file or circulate in PDF form).
Awards and reviews
Finalist, Best supply chain risk initiative, 2011 Finalist, Risk management application of the year, 2011
Finalist, Best security management product / service Award;
Finalist, Innovation Award; Solution provider for Highly commended finalist:
Best information security project of the year.